Global B2B Software Solution Pioneer
The Client is the parent company of global B2B software productivity brands whose solutions enable technical users to do more with less, faster. Their brands span three divisions – Database Tools, Developer Tools, and Test Management Tools – with products that are evangelised by millions of community members and more than 50,000 customers worldwide, including some of the world’s largest healthcare, financial services, retail, and technology companies. Our client was facing challenges in finding the right technical resources for their product development team so that they could complete their development work quickly. XOR provided them with well-equipped and skilled resources, which not only helped them in complete their development work well within the time limit but also helped them to set up the systems and processes in place. Before XOR, as a technical development team, they were facing deliverables issues for a long time for one of their well-known products.
Year 2015 – Till Present [Multiple Releases done. Managing complete support.]
Windows and Web Both
Database Tools, Developer Tools, and Test Management Tools
US, UK and India
Product Development as Fixed Time / Fixed Cost Basis
The client is the parent company of a portfolio of brands that offer B2B software including database tools, application development tools, test management tools, and DevOps tools. It is headquartered in Houston, Texas and has offices in Australia, Austria, and the United Kingdom.
- SQLCM: Idera SQL Compliance Manager protects those assets and your peace of mind with robust alerting features and audit reporting tools. What’s more, SQL Compliance Manager helps you address your industry’s tough regulatory compliance requirements with confidence, and ensure your SQL Server is HIPAA-compliant, GDPR-compliant, and more.
- SQLEJM: SQL Enterprise Job Manager monitors and manages SQL Server agent jobs and Windows tasks. The familiar calendar layout makes it easy to view status, manage details, and review history for any job or instance in your environment.
- SQLDM: SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server provides robust SQL Server monitoring functionality that covers the performance of the entire SQL Server environment and provides the most comprehensive diagnostics on the market.
How We Made It
- Provided end to end services ranging from design to testing of the developed product.
- Technical skills offered were C#, REST APIs, Microsoft SQL Server, Dot Net Core, Windows Form Applications.
- Mastered the business domain quickly within a limited time period.
- Setup Agile Methodology across all of their projects.
- Worked on both Manual as well as Automated Testing.
- Helped in setting up:
- New build setup for releases.
- Branch Management
- Pull Request Management
- Code Conflict Resolutions
- Perform comprehensive auditing of SQL Server data changes and database events, including trace events, extended events, and audit logs.
- Apply the right SQL Server auditing settings to your servers and databases for PCI DSS, DISA STIG, NERC, CIS, FERPA, SOX, GDPR, and HIPAA regulations.
- Reduce data collection, transmission, and storage overhead with powerful filtering capabilities that enable you to collect only the data that is important for audit and compliance.
- Quickly compare your customised or modified audit configuration against the regulation guidelines to verify that your settings are compliant.
- Define and apply default configuration settings at the server or database level, view any differences from default settings, and add new databases to the auditing list automatically.
Hope you found our efforts worthy enough to collaborate.
Check out our other victories also.
Estimate Your Application Development With Our Product Expert
Your ideas and copyright are safe with us. We are just helping you take your first step.