Team: 4 Senior Team Members
Time: The year 2020 – Till Present (Managing all the Digital Assets of the Company)
Platform: WordPress CMS
Industry: Business Consulting and Services
Services: Website Development
They were facing challenges in finding the right skills and resources for their website development so that they can complete their development work quickly.
In order to offer a responsive website for their business growth, we will have to:-
- Enhance the overall user experience of the website.
- Implement a fully responsive website in WordPress CMS.
- Seamless and streamlined user experience across the website with clear navigation and CTAs throughout.
- Navigation and content relationships between the Training, Coaching, and Research sections.
- Make a website that could rank in search engines.
- Absence of customer engagement and interaction with the business.
- Increase in page views
With our team of software developers and UI/UX designers, we performed the following steps to help our client upgrade their websites.
- Ensured that the website met the client’s specific brand standards.
- Presented them with a clean, fresh and extremely well-designed website.
- Increased performance speed of the website.
- Hosted the website on the Hostgator platform.
Our Solution & Procedure
In order to craft, develop and launch a responsive website for our clients, our website developers followed the agile development approach, wherein, the client was rendered reports after every sprint to ensure every feature was included as per the client’s requirement. This not only helped the entire website development team to reduce their work by 40% but also gave them enough time to fix bugs while developing the website. We were able to successfully offer them:-
– 95% Speed Performance
– 21% decrease in bounce rate
– 44% increase in page views